Translate

Saturday, November 2, 2013

C4K for October

Comment # 1, For Tony at Elsanor Elementary
Hi Tony, 
My name is Cori,Im a student at So the University of South Alabama. I read your post and I never knew the sky weighed anything at all. Thats really interesting but, maybe you could get someone to help you type your posts so its easier to read.


Comment #2, For Andrew Pickle  
Hi Andrew, 
My name is Cori Burks. I am a junior at the University of South Alabama and this week I am assigned to your blog. From reading this post I can tell that you are a very understanding young man. You have a very strong ability to put yourself in someone else's shoes. Another thing I've noticed is that you are very curious. You write your opinion and have a question. These things made reading your blog very interesting. Keep up the good work.

Comment #3, For Josias
Hey Josias
My name is Cori Burks, I am a student at the University of South Alabama. You are a very interesting young man. I think its cool that you like to read, I have been my growing book collection all my life. Seeing how you like weird saltwater fish, I am sure you've heard of a blobfish. They live in the deep oceans off the coast of Tasmania, Austrailia, and New Zealand. Give it a Google if you haven't heard of them already. 

Comment #4, for Manlily 
Hi Manlily, 
My name is Secoria Burks;I am a student at the University of South Alabama in America. You write very well and I think its very cool that you chose to write about your grandmother. It would have been even cooler to know how she is kind to you, but good job on your post.

My C4K's this month were really very interesting, my two favorites would have to be Josias and Andrew Pickle. All of the post had interesting points but these two stood out to me because the post were both interesting and very well written. 

No comments:

Post a Comment