Translate

Sunday, November 24, 2013

C4K November

Comment #8, For Kaitlin 
Hello Kaitlin my name is Secoria Burks. I am a junior at the University of South Alabama; I have been assigned to comment on your post. This is all very new and interesting information to me. It never would have occurred to me that such a large percentage of Soy came from Nebraska. I am from Alabama and one of our biggest crops are potatoes,sweet potatoes and corn, but I don’t believe they have a global impact like soy does.

Comment #9, For Taeshell 
Hi Taeshell,
My name is Secoria Burks and I am a college student at the University of South Alabama. From reading this post I believe you will be a great writer some day. I like a lot of your word choices and you painted a very vivid picture of what your first day of school was like. Keep up the good work.

Comment #10, For Mrs. Yollis
Hello my name is Cori Burks ,and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. My major is Secondary Education/ History. This semester I am taking EDM310 with Dr.Strange. We have assignments in this class that require commenting on different blogs. This week I was assigned to yours and it was interesting. I really enjoy all of your graphics.

My plans for Thanksgiving consist of going home to Montgomery ,and spending time with family and friends. I am so excited to see my hometown friends. The holidays are our annual reunion season. It is sure to be filled with laughs and shenanigans. More than anything I plan to cook and eat to my heart's content. It will be weird to cook without my sister this year ,but I know she'd want the holiday to be the same. All in all, I look forward to my Thanksgiving this year.


The C4K I enjoyed doing the most was the last one for Mrs. Yollis. A teacher for twenty-seven years and a constant learner. She has traveled all over the world and in doing so she has expanded her thirst for knowledge. I was also very impressed by the writings of my second C4K, Taeshell. She was very clear and vivid.

No comments:

Post a Comment