Translate

Sunday, November 24, 2013

C4T for November

Comment #1, Visiting Other Classrooms 
Hi my name is Secoria Burks and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I am currently taking EDM310 and I have been assigned to comment on your blog for the next two weeks. I would like to inform you that I will be summarizing your posts and my comments on my class' blog.

As I stated, I am not yet a teacher but this is one of the things I really look forward to as a teacher. When I am in my education classes I imagine going to schools and visiting people in my classes in their classrooms. Even though I am not a teacher at this point I can relate to how visiting schools can inspire you to try new things. Or in my case to work harder to reach the goal of becoming a teacher.

Comment #2, Come Teach at my School 
Hello Henrietta, this will be my last comment for EDM310 but, not my last visit to your site. Until this class I only had one perception of a how a classroom is run. Unfortunately it didn't include half of what I have learned so far. I am hopeful that once I am a teacher I will be in an environment where I can flourish as well as you have.

This month I was assigned to Mrs. Henrietta Miller from Sydney, Australia. I have read a few of her other posts, and naming this blog the classroom chronicle is more than fitting. By reading at least one post from every year you can follow her journey into knowing and using technology in her classroom.

Henrietta Miller covering her face with a book with her face on the cover

No comments:

Post a Comment