Translate

Sunday, October 6, 2013

C4K for September 2013

Comment #2: For Preston
     Hey Preston, are you describing a BMX race. I’ve always enjoyed watching those races. I am a junior in college at the University of South Alabama and I am also a roller derby player. I play for the Mobile Derby Darlings , and they are my favorite team in our league.

Comment #3 For Brooklyn
     Hey Brooklyn, My name is Secoria Burks. I am a student at the University of South Alabama in America. I like your post it sounds like you really enjoyed your camp. I think it's really cool that you guys went kayaking. I am afraid to try to you did it is kind of inspiring. Also I love your background for your page.

For the month of September I olnly have two C4K's, I missed the first but the two I did were very interesting my kids were from New Zealand and South Carolina. It was neat to see all of the work that Brooklyn had done and the few post that Preston had were very creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment